Saturday, January 19, 2013

End of season sale haul

So its that time of the year when every girl's wish gets granted as she finds out that all her favourite brands are on sale. It is the time for the end of season sale.

I tried visiting in the first week of the sale and found quite a few things.Some things that I wanted and some I just bought like that.


(My camera is not too good and hence Ive added some effects to make the pictures look pretty.No not Instagram but another simple online photo editing tool called Pixlr



I wanted a basic grey coloured top that I can wear with all my coloured pants besides white and black ( You see I have mint green, coral and turquoise) so you can imagine my happiness when I finally found it. Bought it  at Mango for INR 990. 


These two tops I bought from Chemistry. Both are styles I don't have (read peter pan collar and batwing sleeves). Price INR 1360 for both



Love the heart print. Here's a close look

The heartprint of the top
My current white shrug is a little worn out so I wanted something to replace it. I was eyeing this cream lace shrug at Veromoda but thought it's too expensive. Priced at INR 1060 even in the sale I was almost about to not buy it till my friend insisted. And the belt was out of necessity. Loved the lilac! Bought it INR 395

                                    


This is all of my sale shopping. Planning to go buy some more. What did you'll shop this sale season? Would love to know.

2 comments:

  1. Rajvi! I loved the white lace shrug!! Its so pretty. I am glad your friend insisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul :)
    You got some pretty good things.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, inputs feedback about my posts. Please leave your comments in my comments box. Thank you!